A identical replacement for the LEMO 3-Pin Connector: Straight plug with key (B), 00 series, short shell for special cable crimping and for fitting a bend relief. Includes a black silicon rubber strain relief.
This 3-Pin Male Screw-Locking Connector is designed for installation on lavalier/Headset/Headworn microphones to connect to Sennheiser, Shure, Zaxcom, Trantec, Wisycom, Lectrosonics, Audio Limited wireless transmitters with Lemo 3-Pin socket.
- Shell Style / Model: FVB - straight plug for special cable crimpingmm Plug
- Keying: 2 keys (alpha=60, plug: male contacts, receptacle: female contacts)
- Housing Material: Brass (nickel plated) shell, collet nut, latch sleeve and mid pieces
- Contact Type: Solder.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 250 VAC Min.
- Contact Diameter: 0.02 in | 0.5 mm
- Bucket Diameter: 0.016 in | 0.4 mm
- Max. Solid Conductor: 0.09 mm^2 (AWG 28)
- Max. Stranded Conductor: 0.05 mm^2 (AWG 30)
- R (max): 8.7 mOhm
- Rated Current (A): 3A
- V Test (Contact-Shell): 950 V (AC), 1300 V (DC)
- V Test (Contact-Contact): 800 V (AC), 1100 V (DC)